Skip to main content

Just random thoughts !

This friend is not a nice and happy post. This is all about this horrible ugly life ruining disease called LUPUS.

I am beyond exhausted and beyond fatigued.



I can't walk without crying or crumbling in agonizing pain and my life is shattering right in front of my eyes.
I could just end the pain I feel and quit. Everything in this life, just give up and sleep, not eat who does much of that anyways Right? Wither and wilt away.
 But I just can’t. My family is my life. My husband is my world and I just can't give up.  
But tbh today, tonight of all days where I can't hold up my own head, keep my eyes open, or manage pain to be slightly comfortable. What is the point?

Hell writing this post is taking everything out of me.  But this needs to be said so I am pushing through.
 My boys are frustrating me more than normal every lil thing they do is irritating me.  I know it's because of these steroids I take right now.
Right now I am unable to walk, not just for a long stretch. I mean walk, as in put pressure on my leg, hold myself up and walk. I can’t do this without collapsing to the ground shaking, sick to my stomach and uncontrollable tears.

Prednisone, you are the devil.  
I can't sleep, I am irritable, my body hurts, and I am an emotional wreck.
 F- This disease and all that can't be done. No cure No relief who knows if the medicines I take now will kill me?

  I never believed this could be a death sentence for me or a normal life.
What life?
Honestly, I don't have one.  I can't do the things I use too.
 I am too exhausted to care.
 I know these feelings will pass and I will overcome these emotions, challenges and fight yet again another day. But right now it all sucks there is no bright light at the end of my tunnel, There is no cure for me and I will be in this pain every day until I die.
 That is the truth and no one can tell me any different.   I am not giving up But I sure just wish to end it all.  Every day is something new and undiagnosed and with every new symptom you learn something new about yourself that your strength inside is there hidden in a tiny space and that you can do this. You have done it! Just yesterday as a matter of fact and the day before that.

The blank state of staring into space from the immense pain,
 That soulless look in your eyes while you are doing the best to hide your pain and fear, the tears you can't cry because you know that you will just fall to pieces and will you be able to recover? That is not what your family needs to see. The stomach aches from eating and or not eating. Waking up every morning feeling like you have the flu. Not being able to last a day a min or even second without your body forcing you to sleep. The utter depression you feel no matter how happy you are it just takes over and consumes you.
You have to stop and realize that this is what your family is going through as well. They are also going through this life each day with you in their own way.
My husband is my rock through this all he has known what to say to bring me around every time I have hit rock bottom (which is a lot)  He has  helped me get the rest I need and always there for me even when he should be sleeping .
I am truly blessed and yes I know this. I am grateful for what I can do, what I have, and who is in this fight with me.



 My husband went and did the most amazing thing a few weeks ago and I have to share,
 He is into tattoos and has one well now 2.
He has always wanted to get my name tattooed on his chest and he did that and so much more.

I have always been huge into the Egyptian culture. My next door neighbor growing up had a bit to do with this as well. She had this necklace in ancient Hieroglyphs with her name and I wanted one so bad. I thought it was the coolest thing and so One day in Lonnie’s many travels all over the world for the USMC.
 He did just that he got me a real cartouche with my name.
 Made in Egypt by a craftsman he was in a layover there and had it done. It’s gold with black onyx and spells my name.
I wear it all the time. Well as his gesture to my name he had my cartouche tattooed on his chest.
(Now that is how you add your wife’s name)
He went one step forward and added the Purple awareness ribbon to his idea.  Every time I see this it makes me smile and push one more min, sec, hour, day harder.
He is constantly showing it to me on a daily basis sometimes 12 -20 xs’s a day (LOL)  



I am writing today to let you know it’s okay to have those horrible, angry, depressed and uncontrollable screaming and crying days, as long as you pick yourself up, keep fighting, move along to push forward through another day.
 I know you may not feel like you can but take it from me it is a possibility!
If you ever need anyone to talk too. I am here for you.
                
                                                              As always

                                            Stay strong and Keep fighting
                                                                Misty

                                                      



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Ipsy Review

I am so behind on this blog post as well. What's New? Being sick for 2 weeks can do that to ya. More than likely this post will go up and Feb's will follow right after. Since it's March, already. On the Brightside, I have had plenty of time to try the products out! Amiright? The bag for the month was a sporty mesh pouch in the colors Blue with a Bright orange stripe. Looks more pinky in the photo The theme for the month was -Game Face *Set those goals you're looking for and Crush them while looking fierce.* I will conquer__________________? What would you put on the line? Mine would be Lupus Of course! Let's get into my bag first  -  Here is everything I received The 1st product I got was an eyeshadow  from the brand  Absolute New York  It sells for $4.99 in the shade- VIP The shade is a golden bronze shade that you can wear alone or create a gorgeous smoky eye. This velvety shimmer shade blends like butter. This

ESSENCE MAKEUP REVIEW

Makeup can be high end and really expensive or drugstore and very budget friendly.  Just because a drugstore brand is budget friendly doesn't mean it is bad quality. Right? Recently while perusing my local Ulta store with Jayedyn                      (on the hunt for a blue eye liner )  after looking at all the different brands from Urban Decay, Ulta , Nyx etc. and coming up empty and disappointed we were ready to walk away when i suggested one more look . Tucked away on an end cap of the isle was a small product line. I had never even looked at this brand before but sitting on the shelf was the perfect blue shade of eyeliner that Jayedyn was searching for & on a 15 yr old girls budget too. I started to take a closer look at some of the products . The nail polish is what  drew me in, the colors were so pretty, it also looked like there were a few dupes for some high end products as well. I ended up picking up a few products to try .  The brand I am talking about  is @

Dec. Ipsy Bag review

Let me start by saying that I hope your Holidays were filled with Joy and Love.  Mine was a bit crazy but life is with 5 kids. **If you follow me on social media you will also know that My Husband's mother passed away It's been tough and Lonnie is Grieving in his own way My kids are okay because they know that she isn't in any more pain.  They have wonderful memories to hold on to so they will never forget her. Her ashes will be spread around a mountain area with horses That was her passion! This won't happen until May or June so it made christmas a bit rough . But we made it through. The bag for the month was super cute with a splash of mint & silver and some sparkle.          it definitely reminds me of winter. The theme for the month was Snow Globe- What does December beauty look like for you? The ipsters were ; @THEGABRIELZAMORA  @BAILEYSARIAN @CYDBEE @MADISON89MILLER @SAYTHELESS Here is my bag of fun -  The 1st product was a sam