Skip to main content

It's Glam bag time (Review for March is up)

I can’t believe it’s already time to do a review for a new Ipsy Bag let alone a new month.  
March is here and so is the first day of spring. 
 I think someone didn’t give Utah the memo. 
This was today's weather            

 (Borrowed from a friend's Facebook )


 I am beyond ready for spring and this crazy weather doesn’t help my Body or Lupus .
 Get it together Mother Nature . 

Let's talk about the all about Spring Bag 



The  bag  is Such a gorgeous, bag one i know i will reuse. 

Mine was a Pastel Green Bag with swirls of pink
(Looks like flower designs to me) 

The Ipsy stylist is +LustreLux  You should check her out she is amazing ..



The 1st product I pull out is a Blush from Mellow-
 I think it’s a full size product ? 
 It sells for $10 on the web site here.
It’s in the shade Bronze and yes it is a blush. 
The product is very buttery and blends smoothly the shade is the perfect color for my pale skin. 


2nd product is a Nyx Liquid Suede cream lipstick this is a full size and this sells for $7.00 on their web site here
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/
I got the shade Kitten Heels it is a gorgeous dark red color.
It’s a cream and dries to a matte finish. It is waterproof and long lasting. 


#NOSFERATU
Now Reds are not that great for me I think it makes me look a little dead because of my pale skin but I do love me a red lippie. My lips also are very dry because of all my medicines that I take so it shows every little flake, dry patch etc. But use a good lip balm under it and it’s good to go. 

3rd product is from FAB First Aid Beauty – This is a trial size of the Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
 This sells for $36.00 for a 1.0 oz.  
On their web site 
-http://www.firstaidbeauty.com/categories/shop-by-product/serums-and-treatments/ultrarepairhydratingserum.html

You can find this at Ulta, Sephora also .
I have heard of this brand but haven’t tried anything so I was pretty happy to try this out.

 This is a serum that is meant to go on under your moisturizer. It is good for all skin types it is hydrating, plumping and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Collagen and peptides. 
I have been using this under my moisturizer and the way that my skin has felt is very hydrating  my medicines that I take for my Lupus can over dry my skin so I was pleasantly surprised how this was worked . It definitely could do a lot of good with continued use.

4th Product was from Ofra Cosmetics – It’s a full size Eye Liner or lip liner it depends on what you read.  
Web site can be found here
 https://www.ofracosmetics.com/

Let me explain, when I got it there was a sticker on it saying it was an eye liner but when you take the sticker off it says it’s a lip liner . 

 This is a shade that I wouldn’t use as a lip liner because it’s a Green shade
 (Kind of a Duo Chrome with flecks of gold or silver. )Lol



I have also heard of Ofra Cosmetics but again it’s not anything I have purchased.
 I haven’t found a look to use with this liner yet.
I would say that I wish I had gotten a different color but this does make me step out of my comfort zone and try new things and that is what makeup is all about right?

5th product is from the brand ALTERNA Haircare- trial size of their Caviar Anti-aging -Miracle multiplying volume mist 
 The full size is 4.8 oz and sells for $28.00  
http://www.alternahaircare.com/ 
This product is found also at Ulta
 It's a voluminous root to tip spray You are supposed to use this on towel dried hair before blow drying . 
It supposed to leave your hair touch ably soft .

 I haven't used this yet I really haven't been able to go anywhere so most days i just pull my hair up in a messy bun.

So for the most part again Ipsy Bag for March was a keeper. Especially for the adorable bag.

Now let’s see what Jayedyn got in hers.
Now her bag was the same design but a different color Blue and Orange.

1st product is a Pixi by PetraBeauty blush duo in the shade Rose gold.  


 I would say this is a deluxe sample. 
Full size sells for $18.00 and you can find this on their web site http://www.pixibeauty.com/beauty-blush-duo-kabuki
 Or at Target
The color is a sheer pink sheen with gold highlight.



 It was beautiful until she dropped it on accident and this is what happened!  But it’s still gorgeous all mixed in.

I have bought a few things from this brand and I really like it.
It’s budget friendly, good quality and great ingredients!

2nd product is a small trial size eye shadow from the brand Vera Mona – in the shade Clover



Now looking on the web site there isn’t a whole lot about the company except that they have a color switch product for their makeup.
 Looks pretty cool you can check it out here. http://www.veramona.com/#home-section
 Jayedyn loves the color



3rd product – Full size - Nyx Liquid suede cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels –  and of course this is the perfect color for Jayedyn she can pull off those gorgeous red shades .

4th product is a trial size acne treatment gel from the brand ZAPZYT I have never heard of this but researching more on it you can find it at Walgreens, Walmart, rite aid, and other stores here. 
http://zapzyt.com/zapzyt-retailers/

This is a product you use to spot treat acne it says that you will see visible results in 5 hours. 
 The product has 10% Benzoyl Peroxide.

I don’t have acne but Jayedyn does a bit she is using this product so I can’t really give a review on it yet.
5th product is a makeup brush from the brand MeMeMe-
 A UK based makeup brand. 
 devoted to a free spirit, with touches  from ancient Greece, the renaissance and Boho Chic is most of the  style of products they have.

This is a loose powder brush and what I can see it’s a full size product. 

This sells for $14.00 on their web site here http://www.mememecosmetics.com/loose-powder-brush

Again this is a brand that is cruelty free and has not tested on animals.  This is the first I have heard of this company.

The brush is gorgeous, all black with a bit of a design to it and very soft.

Jayedyn is happy with her bag again and  so another great Ipsy Glambag for her as well ...

 That is all for this review .  It only took me 2 days to get it up and published but I did it ... 
Thank You for taking the time to read. 
                             As always stay strong and keep fighting,
                                       Misty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January's Ipsy Review

I am so behind on this blog post as well. What's New? Being sick for 2 weeks can do that to ya. More than likely this post will go up and Feb's will follow right after. Since it's March, already. On the Brightside, I have had plenty of time to try the products out! Amiright? The bag for the month was a sporty mesh pouch in the colors Blue with a Bright orange stripe. Looks more pinky in the photo The theme for the month was -Game Face *Set those goals you're looking for and Crush them while looking fierce.* I will conquer__________________? What would you put on the line? Mine would be Lupus Of course! Let's get into my bag first  -  Here is everything I received The 1st product I got was an eyeshadow  from the brand  Absolute New York  It sells for $4.99 in the shade- VIP The shade is a golden bronze shade that you can wear alone or create a gorgeous smoky eye. This velvety shimmer shade blends like butter. This

ESSENCE MAKEUP REVIEW

Makeup can be high end and really expensive or drugstore and very budget friendly.  Just because a drugstore brand is budget friendly doesn't mean it is bad quality. Right? Recently while perusing my local Ulta store with Jayedyn                      (on the hunt for a blue eye liner )  after looking at all the different brands from Urban Decay, Ulta , Nyx etc. and coming up empty and disappointed we were ready to walk away when i suggested one more look . Tucked away on an end cap of the isle was a small product line. I had never even looked at this brand before but sitting on the shelf was the perfect blue shade of eyeliner that Jayedyn was searching for & on a 15 yr old girls budget too. I started to take a closer look at some of the products . The nail polish is what  drew me in, the colors were so pretty, it also looked like there were a few dupes for some high end products as well. I ended up picking up a few products to try .  The brand I am talking about  is @

Dec. Ipsy Bag review

Let me start by saying that I hope your Holidays were filled with Joy and Love.  Mine was a bit crazy but life is with 5 kids. **If you follow me on social media you will also know that My Husband's mother passed away It's been tough and Lonnie is Grieving in his own way My kids are okay because they know that she isn't in any more pain.  They have wonderful memories to hold on to so they will never forget her. Her ashes will be spread around a mountain area with horses That was her passion! This won't happen until May or June so it made christmas a bit rough . But we made it through. The bag for the month was super cute with a splash of mint & silver and some sparkle.          it definitely reminds me of winter. The theme for the month was Snow Globe- What does December beauty look like for you? The ipsters were ; @THEGABRIELZAMORA  @BAILEYSARIAN @CYDBEE @MADISON89MILLER @SAYTHELESS Here is my bag of fun -  The 1st product was a sam