Skip to main content

Impressions Vanity Touch Pro LED makeup mirror Review

I was so excited when I saw this amazing vanity Mirror . 


It has so many bells and whistles and they actually all work .


*The mirror is beautiful and the perfect size
 (Dimensions- mirror surface Approx. 9L x 12.25 inches, mirror body aprox. 8.75L x7.5W 17H)

*It's a 360 swivel & tilt mirror which makes it perfect in any angle . 
*It has  Ultra bright daylight LED, energy saving & long lasting light.
*A front touch sensor switch. Tap it ON & hold it down to adjust the brightness.

*The best option IMO. Wireless Bluetooth audio (yes, You can stream your music all while getting dressed.
*A front facing Mic lets you answer your phone calls hands-free ..
*This is all powered by a rechargeable 4000mAh battery that includes a micro-USB cable.
*You can also use the USB to charge your phone & other Devices .

*It's Cordless which makes it portable, it comes apart very easily & great for travel.
*The mirror is easy to clean with High Gloss UV coating and it's scratch resistant.
Mine is in the gold color They have a few different colors to choose from.
This Wonderful item sells for $159.00 in my opinion this bad boy is worth it.
 I have had mine since Jan. So i can really recommend this.
Mine charges with no problems. I listen to my music the speaker is pretty loud . It works great when you use it to answer calls. 
*It will tell you when the battery is low, so there is no guesswork involved.
( the only thing that this mirror doesn't do is apply your makeup for You. LOL)


This is a great company and customer service is spot on they will help you until your satisfied 100 %.

My husband Purchased this for me as a gift and I am so glad he did 
Thank you so much Lonnie , It's perfect.

I love mine so much I want to get one for Jayedyn.

Try it I promise you will fall in love with it .
This is truly an amazing Vanity Mirror .

Most of the time you can get a 10% off coupon for signing up on the email list and they do have sales on items .

Thank you for taking the time to read my post .

        As always stay strong 
             & Keep Fighting ,
                 XOXO, Misty

Follow me on my social media -FacebookinstagramTwitter
You can find it here-Impressions Vanity Touch Pro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ESSENCE MAKEUP REVIEW

Makeup can be high end and really expensive or drugstore and very budget friendly.  Just because a drugstore brand is budget friendly doesn't mean it is bad quality. Right? Recently while perusing my local Ulta store with Jayedyn                      (on the hunt for a blue eye liner )  after looking at all the different brands from Urban Decay, Ulta , Nyx etc. and coming up empty and disappointed we were ready to walk away when i suggested one more look . Tucked away on an end cap of the isle was a small product line. I had never even looked at this brand before but sitting on the shelf was the perfect blue shade of eyeliner that Jayedyn was searching for & on a 15 yr old girls budget too. I started to take a closer look at some of the products . The nail polish is what  drew me in, the colors were so pretty, it also looked like there were a few dupes for some high end products as well. I ended up picking up a few products to try .  The brand I am talking about  is @

Sept. Ipsy Bag Review Late again

Sept. went by just as fast and boom it’s October.  I am so excited I love fall and Halloween it’s just so much fun and you can be anything or anyone you want. The bag for the month was a graphic Bold clutch, it is adorable with the lil fluttery lashes and its black and gold  The theme for the month-  The question isn’t who is going to let me; it ’s who is going to stop me. Let’s get into my bag 1 st product is a sample of Healing Turmeric mask From the brand APTO I know that turmeric has some pretty amazing healing properties, neem extract draws out your impurities in the pores Azelaic acid is known to slough off the dead skin cells and leaves you with a fresh face. Colloidal sulfur removes your blackheads and gets into your skin and cleanses pores and absorb excess oil. This would be amazing for someone with acneic skin, rosacea. 2 nd product is a  2-in-1 facial foam cleanser From the brand The Crème shop This is another amazing